Thursday, December 5, 2013

My Favorite Hobby

My favorite hobby would have to be shopping. I love to shop at different malls looking for different things. My favorite stores would have to be Stella, No Rest For Bridget, and LF. My style varies greatly. Sometimes I'll want to wear something edgy and all black and other times I'll want to be super girly. I would describe my styles as classy with an edge. I like wearing things that have a simple cut with minimal details. My favorite colors to wear are black and white, they're such clean and simple colors that you can pair them with anything. Anything that has to do with fashion I adore and shopping is a big part of that. My dream would be to go to New York and Paris Fashion Week. My favorite designers are Alexander Wang, Alice & Olivia, Karl Lagerfeld, Marc Jacobs, and Ralph Lauren. My dream city to go shopping in would be New York or Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment